Place of Origin:
CE, UL, IEC, TUV,PONY,MA,ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
100Ah Lithium battery for telecom application GBS-LFP100Ah-A
The product adopts stacking-type LiFePO4 battery, LiFePO4 as its anode material and intensive and inflaming retarding plastic shell. It is featured by high safety, stability, life time, specific energy, specific power, good performance in high and low temperature, charging and discharging with big current etc. The single cell adopts double insurance protection safety valve, ensuring the battery safety.
|Rated capacity||100Ah||0.2C rate discharge capacity|
|Standard charge method||Constant current||25A|
|Fast charge method||Constant current||100A|
|Max continuous discharge current||300A|
|Cycle life||3000 cycles||80% DOD|
(1) Output with high efficiency: Standard discharge current is 0.3C-0.8C, instant impulse discharge current is 10C for 10 seconds.
(2) Good performance under high temperature, it could work under 65°C temperature.The battery structure is safe and good.
(3) Good performance under low temperature.discharge capacity decreases to over 78% under 0°C and discharge capacity decreases to over 70% under -20°C.
(4) Good safety performance:When the pressure inside the battery is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery perform well. When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion.
(5) Good cycle life time, the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 3000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
(6) It can fast charging. It could be charged to 80% within 20 minutes and charged full with 2-3h.
(7) Low cost.
(8) No pollution during manufacture and usage.
Matters needing attention
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit,do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 3.2V-3.3V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge.
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevantconnection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.
Requirement for safety assurance
For the sake of safety assurance, please discuss the equipment design, its system and protection circuit of Lithium-ion cell advance. And consult about the high rate current, rapid charge and special application in the same way.
Service line: +86-400-884-7799
Send your inquiry directly to us