Original Li Ion 3.2v 20000mah High Discharge Lifepo4 Battery Cells
Contact Person : Wing Lan
Phone Number : 86-15824233011
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiation||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||carton||Delivery Time :||3-10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, 30% advanced deposit, the balance paid off before loading, or consulting.||Supply Ability :||10 million Wh per month|
|Place of Origin:||Ningbo , China（Main land）||Brand Name:||GBS|
|Certification:||UL , TUV , CE , IEC||Model Number:||3.2V80Ah-H|
|Shell:||PP||External Type:||Square Shape|
|Rated Capacity:||80Ah||Nominal Voltage:||3.2V|
lifepo4 prismatic cells,
lifepo4 lithium ion battery
Electric Logistics Vehicle Battery ,Lithium battery , power battery , 3.2V 40Ah 60Ah 80Ah 100Ah 200Ah , GBS ,GBsystem
Matters needing attention:
1. Li-ion battery cells must be used with a battery management system(BMS). Every Li-ion battery cell must be monitored and automatically protected by a BMS system against over-charge and over-discharge conditions. Over-charge and over-discharged conditions will cause permanent damage to battery cells and packs, and possibly create unsafe operating conditons, such as fire.
2. Always implement safety devices such as fuses and contractors together with BMS system to disrupt charging and discharging paths when unsafe conditions occur, such as over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, under- temperature, etc.
3. Always use a BMS system provided by GBS together with GBS Li-ion batteries. If a non-GBS provided BMS is desired, buyer must send specifications of the BMS system to GBS for review and approval prior to installation.
4. Always use a GBS provided charger to charge GBS Li-ion batteries. If a non-GBS provided charger is desired, buyer must submit the specifications of the charger to GBS for review and approval prior to use.
5. Read the specifications of GBS Li-ion battery before using and charging. Always charge and discharge Li-ion battery within the specified parameter ranges based on individual cell voltages and temperatures.
6. Battery, BMS, charger and other control delectronics must be installed or kept in a dry area. Avoid exposure to water, such as rain, splashes and moisture condensation.