300AH High Capacity Lifepo4 Lithium Battery For Golf Cart
Contact Person : Wing Lan
Phone Number : 86-15824233011
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiation||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||carton||Delivery Time :||3-10 work days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, 30% advanced deposit, the balance paid off before loading, or consulting.||Supply Ability :||10 million Wh per month|
|Place of Origin:||Ningbo , China（Main land）||Brand Name:||GBS|
|Certification:||UL , TUV , CE , IEC||Model Number:||3.2V40Ah|
|Shell:||PP||External Type:||Square Shape|
|Rated Capacity:||40Ah||Nominal Voltage:||3.2V|
lithium golf cart batteries,
lithium ion battery for golf trolley
Electric Golf Cart Battery ,Lithium battery , power battery , 3.2V 40Ah 60Ah 80Ah 100Ah 200Ah , GBS ,GBsystem
1. Output with high magnification: instant impulse discharge current is 10C for 2 seconds.
2. Good performance under high temperature, it could work under 65℃ temperature.The battery structure is safe and good.
3. Good performance under low temperature,discharge capacity is no less than 90% of rated capacity when discharging with 1C under -20℃；no less than 70% of rated capacity with 0.33C.
4. Good safety performance:When the pressure inside the battery is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery perform well. When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion.
5. Good cycle life time, the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 3000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
6. It can fast charging. It could be charged to 80% within 0.5h and charged full with 1h.
7. Low cost.
8. No pollution during manufacture and usage.
Matters needing attention:
1. Li-ion battery cells must be used with a battery management system(BMS). Every Li-ion battery cell must be monitored and automatically protected by a BMS system against over-charge and over-discharge conditions. Over-charge and over-discharged conditions will cause permanent damage to battery cells and packs, and possibly create unsafe operating conditons, such as fire.
2. Always implement safety devices such as fuses and contractors together with BMS system to disrupt charging and discharging paths when unsafe conditions occur, such as over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, under- temperature, etc.
3. Always use a BMS system provided by GBS together with GBS Li-ion batteries. If a non-GBS provided BMS is desired, buyer must send specifications of the BMS system to GBS for review and approval prior to installation.