Place of Origin:
Ce, TUV, PONY, MA, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHASA18001
400Ah nominal capacity and 12.8V nominal voltage lithium ion battery for marine/electric boat/scooter
1. Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries.
2. Good temperature performance.
3. High security, no explosion and no fire.
4. Light and thinner, popular in digital products.
5. High discharge rate.
6. Strong charging acceptance and quick –charging capability.
7. Maintenance-free, no need to use acid or water.
8. Long cycle life and high stability.
9. Excellent high current discharge performance especially in startup and climbing.
Electric bike, electric bicycle, Escooter, electric trikes, better bikes, folding e-bikes, velomobiles, pedicabs, motorscooters, motorcycles, LEV and etc
End of charge
End of discharge
(1) Output with high efficiency: Standard discharge current is 0.3C-0.8C, instant impulse discharge current is 10C for 10 seconds.
(2) Good performance under high temperature, it could work under 65°C temperature.The battery structure is safe and good.
(3) Good performance under low temperature.discharge capacity decreases to over 78% under 0°C and discharge capacity decreases to over 70% under -20°C.
(4) Good safety performance:When the pressure inside the battery is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery perform well. When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion.
(5) Good cycle life time, the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 3000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
(6) It can fast charging. It could be charged to 80% within 20 minutes and charged full with 2-3h.
(7) Low cost.
(8) No pollution during manufacture and usage.
1. Coating 5. Formation
2. Cutting 6. Grading
3. Stacking 7. Finishing product
4. Sealing 8. Packing
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit,do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 3.2V-3.3V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge.
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevantconnection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.
For the sake of safety assurance, please discuss the equipment design, its system and protection circuit of Lithium-ion cell advance. And consult about the high rate current, rapid charge and special application in the same way.
Service line: +86-400-884-7799
Send your inquiry directly to us